OpenLegacy’s API Software for API Integration & Management revolutionizes the way core legacy and on-premise systems are extended to create web, cloud or mobile innovations .
Our microservices approach cuts through layers of complexity to automate and accelerate the way API integration and management is done.
- Automated generation of internal and external APIs from various sources
- Immediate external API publication
- Generation of API clients for 50+ types of back-end systems
- Custom templates for full control of code generation
- Can be quickly customized for proprietary back ends using connectors SDK
- Automation and testing aligns well with agile and DevOps practices
- Microservices deliver modern agile architecture without making changes to legacy systems
- Uses standard Java stack: Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, Spring, Swagger, JPA, Jersey
- Flexible for any additional Java software stack. e.g. Jenkins, Nexus, any 3rd party libraries
- Easy, automated and standard deployment to J2EE, Docker, AWS, etc.
- Out of the box publishing as REST, Java SDK, web services
- Designed for any skill level, standard Java skills needed for customization
- Compliant with all security standards
- Security for both architecture and identity
- Java code is inherently strong-type security
- Supports OAuth2, OLAP and LDAP
- Data-masking offers granular control over exposed data